Thursday, September 25, 2014

Job.

In this world is there a job whereby you seat there and get money without doing anything??

How i wish there is such job, seat there do NOTHING and get money.. 

After helping out at kindergarten, i officially go jobless for 3 month plus and then i start to think what am i going to do... what job i want to work as? 

Look for the same job help out at kindergarten? 
I did look for it and ask bff for help ask she work there as part-time as well, but when i call an ask for job interview something went not right!!! 

Here it goes, 

I call on monday and she went for lunch and then say will call me back but end up NEVER, so i'm thinking well its okay just trying luck then.. Later at night she text me say will call me the next day morning... 

So the next day she called.. then talk half way she hung up say she busy then call again, talk talk talk then she say ' you don't mind just be on hold, i pick up call then get back to you' i say 'sure'...   then i was on hold LISTENING TO WHAT SHE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!!  I don't want be kpo lah but then when a guy walk to her office they start talking, and then this is how it goes,

A ( The lady) B ( The guy)

A : Wah , so free uh , don't need work meh? walk here and there?
B : Nothing lah, Just walk around, You very busy uh?
A : Ya lor.. START GOSSIPING ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN YESTERDAY
Then talk non -stop suddenly remember me on phone never pick up, continue talking!
A : I don't know how long then can finish the phone interview, NEVER MIND LET HER WAIT THEN SHE KNOW HOW BUSY I'M! ( wtf, i don't want to know all i hear is what you gossip with the guy!) 
B : Ask her come interview lah.. HAHA! ( How i wish to go and see how you look like!)
A : Don't need lah, Don't want to WASTE TIME! ( ME! Oh ok) 
B : Haha, how was it?
A :  I tell you when i was on phone with this girl i interview i ask her question she answer me like READING SPEECH! ( HEY! Old lady! BITCH YOU!  DARE TO SAY DON'T DARE LET ME HEAR UH! ASK YOU WORK YOU TALK GOSSIP.. WTF! I READING SPEECH? YOU GOSSIPING AROUND! FUCK YOU! )  
She cover the phone so i can hear what she say, then she let go and i start hearing it again..
B : Who intro want?
A : The Indian girl lor. 
B : Oh, why you hired the Indian girl?
A: I like the way they talk in english... Eh, stop talking already go do your work..
B : Okay, bye

SHE TOTALLY FORGET ME AND THEN TALK THE PHONE UP AND START CALLING OTHER NUMBER ! I END HER CALL! IF I WERE TO CONTINUE I WILL JUST SAY HER BACK, I SHOULD RECORD RIGHT, IF I RECORD IT I WILL POST ON YOUTUBE. 

TO THE MS OLD LADY K,
THANK YOU FOR WASTING TIME ON INTERVIEW ME AND THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME HEAR WHAT A NICE CONVERSION WITH THE GUY! GOSSIPING AROUND IN OFFICE IS COMMENT.. BUT.. OIE! I'M STILL ON PHONE HEARING IT, YOU ARE LUCKY I DIDN'T RECORD IT DOWN! IF NOT I WILL POST ON FACEBOOK,YOUTUBE AND LET EVERYONE HEAR IT.. 

ONE LAST THING, 
I KNOW YOU WON'T HIRED ME AND I WON'T PUSH MY LUCK THAT YOU WILL TO HIRED ME.. LET ME MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, WHEN YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT OTHERS PLEASE REMEMBER THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU TO! STOP GOSSIPING ABOUT WHAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU GO WORK OR WHATEVER SHIT, I NOT INTERESTED TO HEAR AND ALSO YOU ASK ME WAIT FOR YOUR CALL? NO THANKS , IF I WERE TO MEET YOU I WILL GO SEE YOUR BOSS THEN..

MS OLD LADY K, 
ONE LAST THING, YOU DAME LUCKY I DIDN'T RECORD WHAT YOU WERE SAYING ABOUT! IF I DID I WILL GO OVER TO YOUR OFFICE AND PLAY IT YO YOUR BOSS LET HE/SHE KNOW HOW HARD WORKING YOU ARE AND ALSO HOW HARDWORKING..

Old lady thanks for the lesson, i talk like i'm saying speech ? oh that's the first time people liek that say me you know, i last time take oral exam also never hear they say me before, in my life 22 years you are the first one, come i clap for you! FUCK you bitch! i tell you i don't bother to go for your interview even if you call.. Plus have you notice the way i talk to you on the last call you call back in those super unhappy and don't bother tone. 

Why got such people want? you want to let me know how busy you are i already know.. YOU INDEED BUSY GOSSIPING and working.. understand? 

I just wonder why i never record it ? I should have do it.. tsk.. one more lesson learn, if i were to hold on a call more then 1 minute i should record it.. only apply to people i don't know and when i hear you gossip about others..

IF you happen to read it, yes i'm talking about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment